Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Sup Company Do you trust the most?

Who do you trust the most:

• AST-SS

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • EAS

Votes: 95 15.3%
  • Designer (Next Nutrition)

Votes: 12 1.9%
  • Prolabs

Votes: 44 7.1%
  • Twinlabs

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Cytodyne

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • Muscletech

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • Biotest

Votes: 28 4.5%
  • GEN

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Dorian Yates/Chemical Nutrition

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • Labrada

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Sci Tec

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • SAN

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • VPX

Votes: 30 4.8%
  • needtobuildmuscle.com

Votes: 201 32.3%

• Total voters
I don't trust any of them. They are all out to make a buck and really don't care too much for the person. With all of the companies these days putting unlabeled things in their supps and getting caught I don't know who you can trust. I just take products that have proven results and limited amount of negative crap.

I don't trust any of them. They are all out to make a buck and really don't care too much for the person. With all of the companies these days putting unlabeled things in their supps and getting caught I don't know who you can trust. I just take products that have proven results and limited amount of negative crap.

Quoted for truth!

EAS has come out with some good products and so has twin labs. They have there junk and they have there good stuff. Always liked both of them though.

EAS has come out with some good products and so has twin labs. They have there junk and they have there good stuff. Always liked both of them though.

I tried the eas carb control protein bars (while waiting for yours to arrive).. these fucking things made me so gassy I thought my stomach was going to explode.. it was horrible.
Tasted good though.

Need To Build Muscle is like the HONDA of the sup biz....plus needto sells pork sword sups. Very tough to find nowadays

Optimum Nutrition, Universal Nutrition, and Lee Labraba.

Anyone who "trusts" Muscletech...., please send me a pm immediately. I own a toll bridge in NYC that I just can't get rid of, and I am now selling it for $57.95 usd

Top Bottom