Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what style to take

Isreili special Forces also happen to carry around GUNS AND KNIVES AND GRENADES and junk . The system itself , much like the SCARS craze of the early 90's Has really never held up to much in the way of Scrutiny when ppl werent Strapped , or havent had a WHOLE BUNCH of training outside Scars . But for some reason everytime someone shouts "ISRIELI SPECIAL FORCES !!!!11woneleventie!!!" and everyone stops using their Critical thinking skills and gets all Impressed .

When the hell has Israel ever won any kind of war ? And against whom ? Its not like their winning with kicks , elbowlocks and chokes , anyway .

Scars is supposed to be Based upon Judo , wich is one of the bst spread systems in the world , and youre more likely to succeed with it , than with someone trying to make a Platypus .

lol isreal is at war currently with palestine and has been for a long fn time. you dont seem to educated in this and it seems your just trying to push the system you take so Ill let you continue your arguement solo.

btw Ive trained in 3 different styles in my life including some wrestling so I have alot to judge from

Djimbe said:
Isreili special Forces also happen to carry around GUNS AND KNIVES AND GRENADES and junk . The system itself , much like the SCARS craze of the early 90's Has really never held up to much in the way of Scrutiny when ppl werent Strapped , or havent had a WHOLE BUNCH of training outside Scars . But for some reason everytime someone shouts "ISRIELI SPECIAL FORCES !!!!11woneleventie!!!" and everyone stops using their Critical thinking skills and gets all Impressed .

When the hell has Israel ever won any kind of war ? And against whom ? Its not like their winning with kicks , elbowlocks and chokes , anyway .

Scars is supposed to be Based upon Judo , wich is one of the bst spread systems in the world , and youre more likely to succeed with it , than with someone trying to make a Platypus .

they won the six days war pretty easily

Djimbe said:
Are you really inGreece ? are you looking at Gracie Barra in Belo Horizonte ?

Why is it that people on this board always ask about wether a STYLE is good , and not wether a TEACHER is any good ?

that is a good question
it is valid to ask about a style but it iseven better to ask about the teacher
somethings are obvious
hey guys I wan't to improve my boxing, would BJJ do it?
you can generally say no to that question reguardless of who is teaching the BJJ class
but mostly the teacher is a better thing to judge then the style
I mean you can have two schools of the same style, on churning out asskickers and one churning out performance artists and believe me the students from both schools will not be 'equals'

Djimbe said:

Have you sparred with any top krav people? Have you ever interacted with any krav people? Are you talking out of your ass?

Israel won every war it's been involved in. Why are you making this about israel?

casualbb said:
Have you sparred with any top krav people? Have you ever interacted with any krav people? Are you talking out of your ass?

Israel won every war it's been involved in. Why are you making this about israel?

Okay , now that youre SUPER Imprtessed with your knowledge of Israel , I have asked the same question about SCARS ... You really think the war was Won with Krav Maga ? Name ANY Militairy conflict that has been won with it . You CAN name them for Silat , Arnis , Xingyiquan , Jujutsu ...

But not Krav Maga .

People SHOUT like its whats used againt the Enemy , not Guns and Knives and Bombs .

Oh , and yes , ve unfortunately been exposed to a LOT of KM training at some pretty Rediculous prices - I mean to say "High Levels" .

Sadnly nothing more than RSBD style situational Response Training ala the classic "Womens Self Defense Course" thats far more likely to get a student beaten into the floor than teach them how to survive a fight .

The fact is that SRT DOES NOT WORK for the way that humans learn , but its the easiest way to "Teach Non-Teachers How To Teach" so people keep constructing "arts" around it . You will find this kind of training in NO other sportive or Physical activity .

Because Sports teams like to WIN .

the Pyramid-Scheme-Marketing style ALONE should be enough to raise most ppls Eyebrows , and make them question whats going on , not to MENTION the fact that although KM is JUDO-based more than half of its Centers are in TKD McDojos . Sorry , EX TKD .

From a Skills standpoint , Its honestly my opinion that Krav , much like the ATTACKPROOF program gets its studentsa hurt . It translates MUCH more in the way of Confidnece than it dioes in the way of skills, making students tend to bite off more then they can chew . A 1-year KM student is far behind in terms of being able to "Handle themselves" when compared to other training sets/methodologies .

The way that KM ppl keep this from being Revealed is quite simple . They only tend to "teach" it to ppl that can already fight ! They take guys whom have been doing a TMA for 10+ years already , and they make him a Franchise , and no one coming in off the street is going to notice that he cant handle himself . So Joes TKD is now Joes KM , but Joes Fighting Skill from TKD hasnt gone anywhere .

And not only have I sparred with KM people , but Ive had students , and FRIENDS students do the same , in Dissimilart areas , and all with similar results . Whern matched with their peers , the y would dominate , then the Headman or Senior Student would step in and "Show What KM Was All About" ... This process repeated itself so many times in so many places we actually lost count .

TheOak01 said:
lol isreal is at war currently with palestine and has been for a long fn time. you dont seem to educated in this and it seems your just trying to push the system you take so Ill let you continue your arguement solo.

btw Ive trained in 3 different styles in my life including some wrestling so I have alot to judge from

Actually Oak Ive not mentioned any system at all . I have pretty consistently said that he should Takle the best TEACHER in his area - wich means he should state his Location and ask for School Reccomendations from there , not Stylistic ones .

Top Bottom