Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat size pins should I use?

urallknobgobblers said:
Depends on what you are shooting.. Trying to manhandle sust 250 through a 25 gauge isnt too fun..

Ya right, lol.. i dont know how the F*** these guys push oil through a 25g. even the 23s piss me off

TheOak01 said:
I use a 25g for everything
glutes I use a 1.5inch,everything else is a 1 inch pin

as for how much were personally I like
glutes 2 cc
pecs 1-1.5
bi's 1cc or to much pain,same with delts/tri's
quads-dont/wont do them

I never really understood how people shoot quads.. I must have extra pain receptors in my quads..

Site injecting 21 gauge in my bis/tris was less painful than quads.

I stay away because to many nerves/veins,I dont ever wanna risk fucking something up,plus I use alot of prop and enjoy walking limp free

also to get sust through a 25g heat that shit for 5 min in hot water,easy as pie

Never hit a vein in my quad, i find it is best to sit in a comfortable chair, with your leg at a little more then 90 degree angle (maybe 120 or so). Flex your quad to see where the different parts of the muscle are, then stay with the outside part, somewhere in the middle. I used to do inject there with my leg almost straight out, but i would get an annoying quad twitch every couple of injects. Now I never have a problem. Lol if you really want to see ill shoot some b-12 there right now and take a pic.

Top Bottom