Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should my diet look like when i am on my bulking cycle

BIGRICH

currently i am 5'9" 215lbs 13%bf

Cycle consist of:
D-bol 30mg/day 4 weeks
deca 400mg/week 10 weeks
primoteston 250/week 10 weeks
cyponiate 200mg/week 10 weeks
clomid 3weeks
hcg 2weeks

right now pre cycle my diet
7am 5 egg whts
cup of oatmeal w/ 500 cal for weight gainer
9am MPR 50g pro 20g carbs
11am 8oz steak w/ rice or sweet potatoe
1pm 10oz chick breast w/ rice or sweet potatoe
3pm protein shake or protein bar atleast 40g pro
3:30 workout
5pm 10oz steak baked potatoe or rice
7pm cottage cheese and yogurt
9pm protein shake 50g pro.

tell me what you guys think i should or change
thanks in advance

try to keep the protein at around 400g per day and the carbs around 400 grams per day. if you feel like you are putting on too much fat then drop the carbs by a 1/3 or so.
you're about my size and i cant eat 5000 to 6k calorie diets bc i put on too much fat. i stick to around 3500 while bulking and 2500 while maintaining.

" try to keep the protein at around 400g per day and the carbs around 400 grams per day. if you feel like you are putting on too much fat then drop the carbs by a 1/3 or so.
you're about my size and i cant eat 5000 to 6k calorie diets bc i put on too much fat. i stick to around 3500 while bulking and 2500 while maintaining. "

WRONG, its not that simple, your diet should be based on your genetics, are naturally skinny? fat? do you put on muscle with ease while the fat seems to stay off? thos factors will decide how much and of what you will eat per day. if you have naturally fast metabolism and are naturally skinny then eat anything and everything you can get your hands on, 4-6k cals per day, if you tend to gain fat easily then stick to lean meats, complex carbs and watch your fat intake. But whatever you do, you have to understand that no drugs in the world will make you gain muscle without caloric excess.

MY GENETICS

I haven't been keeping track of how much carbs, protein, fat, or calories i've been taking, exactly. I think i am taking around 300-350g carbs, 300g protein, 120g fat and plus or minus 3000cal/day. when ever i exceed the 300g of carbs a day i get swollen. i look like a ballon.
I can put weight on pretty quickly but i have hard time taking it off. i need 16-18 weeks of precontest dieting. so i really don't want to get over 15% bf.

Top Bottom