Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should i be pushing

need a little more info...i would tell anyone to get there feet wet and do a small meet.they're fun as hell.it's hard to say what you SHOULD be lifting,but if you mean to be competitive..are you going open,teen,sub master,what??are you going to do a local meet,is it full meet,bench meet,let meknow.

Im hoping just to do a local meet (please not im in South Africa), I want to get my feet wet but dont want to look a fool at the same time, thats why I was hoping to get an idea of what the guys in my category would be pushing. Im 25 years old

Thanks in Advance

Im hoping just to do a local meet (please not im in South Africa), I want to get my feet wet but dont want to look a fool at the same time, thats why I was hoping to get an idea of what the guys in my category would be pushing. Im 25 years old

Thanks in Advance

true,heavywear...man get some equipment and hit the meet.what is the date of the meet?there are alot of people here that can help you prepare.PM me and i;ll help you.:D

Hi Guys

Thanks for the info and encouragement, Ive never actually tried powerlifting so this is what im doing at the moment - Weight 157pounds/71kg bench press 120kg/264p thats for 3or4 reps and im sure i can squeeze some more out. Squat +-130kg/286p and I know i can do more as i have been nursing an ankle injurt. Deadlift I have never done but Im going to start as of now.

Thanks in Advance

bench sounds good but your squat is close to what you bench, could be a little higher,but i still say compete. bring your lifts up as much as you can and go and have fun.your not going to look like a fool,you gotta start somewhere.just my opinion
0mikeanm1.gif
:mix:

Thanks The Mann - Im gonna find out when the next comp is today, do you know any good sites for technique ?

Thanks in Advance

Top Bottom