Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should I ask the doc to prescribe me?

Smurfy said:
lol Im not arguing. she just got pissy with my sarcasm. that's her deal, not mine.

Let me refresh your post to me. You did post to me first correct?!

"Nathan, Listen to Bluether here. SHe will change your brain chemistry with scientology, a vitamin, and a home remedy of banana peels, parsley, Karo syrup and flax oil"

Now you were saying something about sarcasm. Yeah it was my deal.
:rolleyes:

layinback said:
the boredom comes from identity disturbance. lack of nurturing and mirroring as a child. you CAN NOT fill this with hydrocodone or benzodiazipines. they dont MAKE enough of them to fill this abandonment wound. you dont have to stay on drugs for the rest of your life. nathan i had a 100 mg a day habit on hydromorphone(5 times stronger than morphine) i robbed drug stores and worked in organized crime ring bad scripts and doc shopping. my life was horrible and empty. if i told you what i been through you wouldnt believe it. i have been sober for 19 years own a multi million dollar biz happy marriage with kids. aint sayin its a bunch of roses but its 1000000% better than used to be. DO NOT give up. get help and work toward recovery.

Im going with this!

mightymouse69 said:
do you only respond to women, if so maybe you should entitle your threads "women opinions only"

Turd, crazyrussian, roadwarrior (via PM), cal_21, layinback, etc.

I won't lie, I probably tend to prefer to talk to women cause they are on average nicer to me I guess, which is probably the same with every dude. I like dudes who are as nice to me every bit as much though of course.

Now I'm wondering if I DO preferentially respond to women.

stilleto said:
omg

we are so much alike, except for the coolness factor for which i accelerate.

I just got some xanax. I only took one, and it MAY have given me a sense of well being and relaxation, OR i was just relaxed and feeling good, which does happen a lot.

vicodin is a wonder drug for me. makes me feel good- both physically and mentally. Even if i wasn't feeling bad in any way before- i just suddenly feel... better.

I love being high, but it's not always convenient or legal. i hate that.

haha I couldn't agree with you more, I am perscribed percocet every few months and waaaay too many klonopins a month, to the point i dont even take them anymore because I forget EVERYTHING, but the relaxation/calmness is good!

Top Bottom