Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what roids are available in Mexico now?

the injectable stenox is actually sten and its a cyp/prop mixture, not all that bad but lotsa volume for injection cuz its 2ml and only 100 or 120 mg cant remember

DBBT said:
AAP bro, Cabo San Lucas has the following and ONLY the following trust me...
tons of Halo tabs and inj./stenox :)
tons of andriol :rolleyes:
schering test and primo ridic prices :rolleyes:
Organon deca 50mg :rolleyes: 10x what you'd expect in price :rolleyes:
clomid
oh and 10k iu bottles of HCG in one guys fridge, i said what you got in the fridge back there, he pulls out these huge vials of HCG also way overprices :rolleyes:
AND that's it bro, seriously went to every pharm there, ask every pharm where is this were's that they all have the same gear, diff. prices at certain spots though...in downtwn check out a farm by this restaurant called the ?something Marlin i think, he had best deals on halo cuz that's all that was worth buying. No mex gear at all, no one goes down there it sucks...like i said nothing worth buying cept halo even if that interests you...

oh and you'll be offered some blow by every other guy, he'll be the one all sweaty and stumbling around.

Damn I get tired of people saying Mex gear is shit!! Usually because they "heard" it from someone.. Well if anyone does come to Cabo I'll show you where to get what you need, however it is risky to bring it back and prices are about the same as good UG stuff in the States.

CaboDH

i don't think anyone is saying that mexi gear is shit. i loved qv when it was around. i know that dbbt did as well. but the bottom line is why pay an arm and a leg for mexi gear when in mexico. if you got the hook thats a different story
CaboDH said:
Damn I get tired of people saying Mex gear is shit!! Usually because they "heard" it from someone.. Well if anyone does come to Cabo I'll show you where to get what you need, however it is risky to bring it back and prices are about the same as good UG stuff in the States.

CaboDH

ok cabodesignatedhitter im calling bullshit..
you had one thing right, getting across customs is tough cuz the militia tear open your suitcases and sniff your undies.

There isn't any MEX gear down there, how do i know. I went there. Hello LE. If they have it, why isn't it in the pharms? Hmmm. Is AAP supposed to come to your bario to get the mex??? That town is in the middle O nowhere, look on a map and fly to the airport and take the 40 minute ride to cabo and you'll see nothing until you get to San Lucas. There's no QV, tornell tttttttokio, brovel, AP...if there is its in cabodh's basement..lol

I am going (forced) for a wedding. Not mine. I looked up the area online and there is fuck all to do down there. Golf, dive, charter fishing and desert racing. I am going to be bored shitless for six days. I thought a good ol juice hunt would take the edge off boredom.

DBBT said:
ok cabodesignatedhitter im calling bullshit..
you had one thing right, getting across customs is tough cuz the militia tear open your suitcases and sniff your undies.

There isn't any MEX gear down there, how do i know. I went there. Hello LE. If they have it, why isn't it in the pharms? Hmmm. Is AAP supposed to come to your bario to get the mex??? That town is in the middle O nowhere, look on a map and fly to the airport and take the 40 minute ride to cabo and you'll see nothing until you get to San Lucas. There's no QV, tornell tttttttokio, brovel, AP...if there is its in cabodh's basement..lol
Bro, do you know the difference between a pharmacy and a vet pharmacy?
ttokkyo has be outta business for I don't know how long but they and QV and tornell are vet products dumbass lol. Not gonna find Vet products in a Pharmacy even in Mexico!! Right now my local VET pharmacy has QV stuff, Denkall Dbol, Norandren (deca) 200, Salud animal Dbol which is half the price and Fortdodge EQ and will order anything else sold in Mex in 3 days ...and in the HUMAN pharmacy we have Organon sust 250, Testoprim-D which is 200mg test e and 50mg test p ( I love this blend). Primo is too expensive here but it's for girls anyway ;)

CaboDH

Top Bottom