Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what roids are available in Mexico now?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
brands particular? say somewhere like Cabo San Lucas.

Brand names that will problably find

Vet: Tornel (T200, Supertest and maybe some deca200)
Brovel (T200, Norandren200)
Fort Oodge Equipoise

Pharma grade: Sostenon250 by Organon, Decadurobolin by organon, Primoteston, Proviron,Primobolan, Stenox, Sten, XTENDROL (oxandrolone)

Advisor_x said:
Brand names that will problably find

Vet: Tornel (T200, Supertest and maybe some deca200)
Brovel (T200, Norandren200)
Fort Oodge Equipoise

Pharma grade: Sostenon250 by Organon, Decadurobolin by organon, Primoteston, Proviron,Primobolan, Stenox, Sten, XTENDROL (oxandrolone)

:) No Source Posting! :)

-BRR

AAP said:
brands particular? say somewhere like Cabo San Lucas.
AAP bro, Cabo San Lucas has the following and ONLY the following trust me...
tons of Halo tabs and inj./stenox :)
tons of andriol :rolleyes:
schering test and primo ridic prices :rolleyes:
Organon deca 50mg :rolleyes: 10x what you'd expect in price :rolleyes:
clomid
oh and 10k iu bottles of HCG in one guys fridge, i said what you got in the fridge back there, he pulls out these huge vials of HCG also way overprices :rolleyes:
AND that's it bro, seriously went to every pharm there, ask every pharm where is this were's that they all have the same gear, diff. prices at certain spots though...in downtwn check out a farm by this restaurant called the ?something Marlin i think, he had best deals on halo cuz that's all that was worth buying. No mex gear at all, no one goes down there it sucks...like i said nothing worth buying cept halo even if that interests you...

oh and you'll be offered some blow by every other guy, he'll be the one all sweaty and stumbling around.

DBBT said:
AAP bro, Cabo San Lucas has the following and ONLY the following trust me...
tons of Halo tabs and inj./stenox :)
tons of andriol :rolleyes:
schering test and primo ridic prices :rolleyes:
Organon deca 50mg :rolleyes: 10x what you'd expect in price :rolleyes:
clomid
oh and 10k iu bottles of HCG in one guys fridge, i said what you got in the fridge back there, he pulls out these huge vials of HCG also way overprices :rolleyes:
AND that's it bro, seriously went to every pharm there, ask every pharm where is this were's that they all have the same gear, diff. prices at certain spots though...in downtwn check out a farm by this restaurant called the ?something Marlin i think, he had best deals on halo cuz that's all that was worth buying. No mex gear at all, no one goes down there it sucks...like i said nothing worth buying cept halo even if that interests you...
Downtown=tourist prices, there is a good selection here and lotsa Vet products, just gotta know where to look, I been living here 5 yrs...

CaboDH

Reactions: AAP
CaboDH said:
Downtown=tourist prices, there is a good selection here and lotsa Vet products, just gotta know where to look, I been living here 5 yrs...

CaboDH
where else is there besides downtown, that place is a dump ouside of the resort areas lol. All i know is the dudes charge 12cents for a ride from the resorts all over downtown, no ac tho

Reactions: AAP
No need to buy in Cabo and risk getting it back to the states. The gear down there is garbage for the most part (there are exceptions). Find a quality source or go the HRT route.

Top Bottom