Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What results did you ladies get out of winny?

C

Counterstrike

what results and at what dose and how long? curious to see your results with winny. might put my girl on low dose like 2mg ed for 6 weeks

I did the same DDClay.....and had sweet results. Gained about ten pounds....put on a nice load of muscle...... loved my winny cycles.

Make sure you read the stickys up top.....if your girl is looking to put some mass on....then winny is great. Your dose looks good also.....you will be able to monitor her sides.

If you have any more questions ....then ask. Several girls on here have used it and gotten great results. Hopefully your girl will.....read up on it though, because not everyone likes it :)

I want to add winny sometime in the future, but I am scared to death of the sides, especially since I sing......also, I read a few times on here that the oral winny is not worth buying.

ok ....my first point here is (as you can tell from just the few replies) is that all AS affect people differently..you cannot expect to get the same results as someone, which is why you must do your research to find out about the AS, and then start off very slow and at a low dose to judge and watch for sides...you are a singer??? don't risk it in my opinion....

as for my results with winny...i started on the orals and now just switched to injectable for the last 4 weeks.

I have gained close to 20 lbs and am very happy with the results.

There are lots of girls who have had success as well as major problems with winny..

Be cautious, careful and above all informed.

I gained over 25 lbs in 6 months on 4mg daily of the Upjohn 2mg tabs. Sides were minimal, clit enlargement, lost period, slight aggression problem at first, couple of zits, nothing I couldn't handle :) Everyone is different, be careful :) :) :)

Lita2 said:
I want to add winny sometime in the future, but I am scared to death of the sides, especially since I sing......also, I read a few times on here that the oral winny is not worth buying.

DO NOT do winny....if you want a singing career :)

50mg ed of winyn you winny sick o what those are too high for women thats what male take. usually 2-10mg tops a day for women but oh well. so you ladies just gained masss no loss in BF or anything? I guess thigns work differently from male to female

Top Bottom