tps New member Jan 9, 2006 #1 just curious what other message boards you all frequent other than elite?
jack sparrow Think like Jack Platinum Jan 9, 2006 #2 I read on alot of them when I get the chance, AAR, AR, etc., but EF has the best chat crew. EF also has the best search feature IMO.
I read on alot of them when I get the chance, AAR, AR, etc., but EF has the best chat crew. EF also has the best search feature IMO.
feisty11975 New member Jan 9, 2006 #3 jack_schitt said: I read on alot of them when I get the chance, AAR, AR, etc., but EF has the best chat crew. EF also has the best search feature IMO. Click to expand...
jack_schitt said: I read on alot of them when I get the chance, AAR, AR, etc., but EF has the best chat crew. EF also has the best search feature IMO. Click to expand...
jack sparrow Think like Jack Platinum Jan 9, 2006 #4 FEISTY11975 said: Click to expand... See what I mean?
harmonica New member Jan 9, 2006 #8 HS Lifter said: www.gapeherass.com Click to expand... I didn't think cyclops existed.