Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What one do you like (pole)

Equipoise or Deca

  • EQ

    Votes: 30 45.5%
  • Deca

    Votes: 36 54.5%

  • Total voters
    66

Castro_bigdog

New member
What one do you like to stack with Test E and Proviren ?
Equipoise or Deca

this will be For Cutting, I know, I know, EQ is for cutting but some people say diffrent. So what do you think ?
 
I've used both more than once and c an honestly say that Deca is my drug of choice, I'll have it with my oatmeal in the morning, grill my chicken in it, use it instead of olive oil to put on my tuna O yes and inject it, just love the stuff...
 
neither of them are my favorite compounds, but i prefer equipoise over deca, as deca seemed to make my gyno flare up, and eq does add some nice vascularity for myself....
 
I like eq personally. You can use either for cutting, but some people will bloat off of deca pretty bad....depends on the person.
 
Juicta said:
I've used both more than once and c an honestly say that Deca is my drug of choice, I'll have it with my oatmeal in the morning, grill my chicken in it, use it instead of olive oil to put on my tuna O yes and inject it, just love the stuff...

It's great on your salad too! :Chef:
 
i have go with deca but i never use more than 300mgs a week just for lubing the joints and peventing getting shut down to hard i have used eq it is a good compound but it gives me anxiety so i stay away from it
 
Both are mild anabolics, better suited for beginners or joint healing uses, or as cycle extras.

Most Equipoise comes in 50 mg/ml versions, while deca comes in 200 mg/ml
besides deca heals joints better than eq

Deca causes deca dick when used alone, tough.

in sum: deca, just a bit to heal joints
 
Juicta said:
I've used both more than once and c an honestly say that Deca is my drug of choice, I'll have it with my oatmeal in the morning, grill my chicken in it, use it instead of olive oil to put on my tuna O yes and inject it, just love the stuff...



Now That made me laff... lol

Thanx for the feed back
 
Castro_bigdog said:
What one do you like to stack with Test E and Proviren ?
Equipoise or Deca

this will be For Cutting, I know, I know, EQ is for cutting but some people say diffrent. So what do you think ?


I would go with EQ, deca gives me too many sides.... :coffee:
 
Neither of those would be my 1st choice for a cutting cycle. But if I had to pick one I'd probably go with the eq (as much as I hate to say it).
 
Not a fan of EQ, but for cutting I'd choose it. Deca is calorie dependant.

IMO, i'd drop the deca, and eq, and run test/tren
 
i used to love deca with a passion. then i experienced deca dick my second time using it. no limpness just inability to ejaculate for over a month. i fixed it with proviron and another round of pct but i will never touch deca again. i'm on eq right now, its not deca as far as mass and strength go but there are no sides at all. i'm not running test with it like i had to with deca just proviron and tbol to kick it. if i were you i'd run eq proviron for cutting with var as on oral. no test
 
Castro_bigdog said:
What one do you like to stack with Test E and Proviren ?
Equipoise or Deca

this will be For Cutting, I know, I know, EQ is for cutting but some people say diffrent. So what do you think ?


EQ, Less sides and more permanent gains ..........................
 
It seems that Deca is what people like better but thay rather buy EQ and run that insted of Deca....

Well let me ask this, I know what winny is all about, How do's winny size up next to EQ..............

Id think EQ is Better but Ive always had a thing for Winny, dont ask I dont know wy...
 
Castro_bigdog said:
It seems that Deca is what people like better but thay rather buy EQ and run that insted of Deca....

Well let me ask this, I know what winny is all about, How do's winny size up next to EQ..............

Id think EQ is Better but Ive always had a thing for Winny, dont ask I dont know wy...
Do both why bother with the inner struggle of choosing one or another. They work fantastic together.
 
depends on what my goals are, but i think the gains from deca are way better than what EQ yields. EQ would be great for a cutter, but its hard to diet when your starving all the time.
 
Top Bottom