Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of poor pathetic fucker

LOL strong BO bitching, dont start something you can't finish, you're really good at slagging people off and acting like a douche but and you still haven't actually said anything half intelligent yet...I won't hold my breathe lol

Blasphemy !

Indeed, I wonder if his mother being a complete dick drunk whore has anything to do with his lack of faith in God and The Chosen One?

LOL strong BO bitching, dont start something you can't finish, you're really good at slagging people off and acting like a douche but and you still haven't actually said anything half intelligent yet...I won't hold my breathe lol

You're a perverted creep.

Go away.

You're a perverted creep.

Go away.

Indeed must really be bad when the only people who like you ar JavaRape and Jack Off Baby Dick Steele

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Redscam aka Java is the biggest tool in America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*don't
*breath

& wtf are you doing throwing that random 'and' in the middle of that block of shit?

Fucking idiot.

*don't
*breath

& wtf are you doing throwing that random 'and' in the middle of that block of shit?

Fucking idiot.

This guy is as big of a fucking creep as java. GeeeeZ what a fucking waste of skin

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom