Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of poor pathetic fucker

has nothing more to do in life than to make alter after alter and thread after thread in a place he is obviously not wanted.? Does anybody find this sad? Dude you should really find some help for yourself. I mean all bullshit aside bro lots of us do it for fun but you have a serious fucking issue. I hope you are in no way shape or form involved with any women or children, because they are in extreme danger, you a psycho ngr. And I mean that in the sense you are harmless to other men because of your inadequacies, but you the kind of ngr to take that shit out on women and kids. Get help man seriously bro. On a side note if you are not this jayc79 fagoot then he should also get some help too, PMing me like I care if he gets hit by a fucking train or not. Bitch get a life or kill yourself, nobody will notice it'll be ok.

1) I completely agree

3-62.5) This is the most sensible, coherant thing you've ever written on EF.

IVVX) You're still an inbred hillbilly

a.3.1) Butt I still love you anyway

K/28-2) Java is a complete piece of scum. I didn't know about the child molesting part, but that doesn't suprise me at all.

8-2.b) My lists are fucking awesome.

1) I completely agree

K/28-2) Java is a complete piece of scum. I didn't know about the child molesting part, but that doesn't suprise me at all.

Fuck yo lists

1) I completely agree

Ur trying too hard with the lists

Your still my boy!

(I spelled it "Your" so StrongMo could read it)

Top Bottom