Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your favorite WHEY, how much, and where do you get it?

C3bodybuilding said:
I am currently using Vitamin World brand whey protein. 5lb bucket is $29.00. BUT if you have a discount card (which is free to anyone who wants one), you get it for $18.50 the first monday and tuesday of the month. Not bad for a 5lb container of whey. Has about 84 servings, 20 grams per. I usually use two servings per shake. :)

Vitamin world is awesome. I read that the lab that makes their products is like #2 rated in the US. If you live in an area where there is vitamin worlds dont hesitate to buy their products.

dreamsoflowbodyfat said:
I used to work at Musclemag internation. When I was there, we actually tested some of the brands of whey right off the shelf. We sent them to a lab to be tested. Out of all of the brands we tested, the only one that actually had what it claimed on the label was PRolab. They claim they have 24 grms protein scoop, the test claimed 25.5 grams of protein. Since then, I have not looked back. Prolab all the way.

Hmmm, good post. I may pick up a couple of jugs now.

proteinfactory.com

I get mine from ProteinFactory.com. I get their vanilla CFM protein for like 7 bucks a lb (true, kinda expensive) but no sugars or additives in it...check out the site it's pretty good.

Top Bottom