Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your favorite body part?

wend said:
Jens, I think you need to have lunch with Ms. 24K sometime. Whoever told you you were fat was undoubtably an ass. Anyone who'd give a kid a complex is emotionally retarded, at best.

Micro or macro, Willow. Loving any part of us is good.

My parents, were, to say the least, interesting...... :rolleyes:

Do they still suffer rectal-cranial inversion, or do they realize how wrong they were?

I like my legs. I also like that my body is really in proportion. For having spent most of my life hating my body it's nice to catch a glimpse in the mirror sometimes and think "damn you look good". :)

A coworker told me I looked like I was putting on weight a couple of weeks ago. That's just what you tell a PMSing woman. But something about his tone of voice made me think he somehow meant it as a compliment. 4-5 years ago that probably would have made me melt down. Mostly it just made me laugh.

wend said:
Do they still suffer rectal-cranial inversion, or do they realize how wrong they were?

Both my parents are deceased...... It's interesting tho that parents can feel threatened by a child..... And since I'm adopted, I couldn't use the "Well I inherited your ass" comments.... :rolleyes:

Hmmm i could say it might be obvious:p My butt.. but i really like my legs as well

Jens could have lunch with me anytime :)

And Jens, I'm sorry to say this, but your parents were jerks as were mine (well my mother and stepfather) anyone that would give a child a complex by calling them names doesn't desire to have them. It's funny how a parent can be jealous of a child, but it happens. It made them feel better about their own flaws to put you down.

You're a beauitful woman, there is sometime beauitful about every one of us :rose:

Last edited:
I dont know what i like on my body at all, maybe my lips, they arent too thin and they arent too thick
I think we all have some bad memories with family saying that ur fat and stuff, i loved my grandfather but he used to say stuff in a joking way that i was fat, or my brother or whoever.....he saw it as funny, not as painful

I was a cuhbby kids.. but lost it when i was around 16. My mother wasn't cruel to me.. but i think i will always dislike her for eternity for waht she did to my sister.

I have an identical twin.. i lost the weight before she did.. i will never forget the look on my sisters face when my mother said this to her..., and i quote, "You would be so much prettier if you were thin like your sister."

The impact those few words had on my sisters live were tremendous.... and too this day she still suffers from bullimia and anorexia.. and she proably will for the rest of her life

My shoulders and chest are rockin' and will just get better--I had a co-worker come up to me the other day and ask if I was wearing shoulder pads! My hair is pretty cool, too. My legs and ass are the bane of my existence, but they're coming around. I decided to make peace with them, love them, and thank them for being so strong. To bring it to a personal level, I named the left leg Roxanne and the right one Priscilla. Our relationship gets better every day. :)

Top Bottom