Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is Winny?

steroid illegal, builds muscle, drinkable and injectable, considered good for cutting because you don't hold water stacks with other AS well, and one more thing

DO A SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say this is a question for the AS board but you didn't know it was an AS. Besides w/o taking even the slightest bother to look it up for yourself your ass would have been roasting in flames.

Oh shut up Enock. Give the guy a break... Everyone wigs out about this - the guy is new to the game so give him a break.

And to further your info on 'winny' it is short for the steroid commonly refered to as Winstrol.

Hey FSUattack, thanks a lot. And F Off enock. It was just a god damn question. I had no intention of using it just a f*ckin question. You said to research it first, well I wanted to find out what it was first. Why would I research something I wasnt even sure what it was. Consider my question my research di*k. I dont plan on taking it now that I know what it is. Im not a moron who just takes anything i was just curious about it because I have heard a lot of bout it.

Again, thanks a lot FSUattack. People like you I respect for answering the question and realizing that it was JUST a question, before just being a straight up di*k.

FSUAttack said:
Oh shut up Enock. Give the guy a break... Everyone wigs out about this - the guy is new to the game so give him a break.

And to further your info on 'winny' it is short for the steroid commonly refered to as Winstrol.

don't tell my man to shut-up retard, there is this place called www.yahoo.com or www.altavista.com shit he couldv'e asked "jeeves" that's worse than asking "can I drink winny" or "do pros really use steroids?"

don't tell my man to shut-up retard, there is this place called www.yahoo.com or www.altavista.com shit he couldv'e asked "jeeves" that's worse than asking "can I drink winny" or "do pros really use steroids?"

You're right Valdez, he could have. There is also a place called Elite Fitness discussion boards where people come to ask and answer questions!! The board isn't reserved for Pros, it is for novices as well. If you don't like the question, don't answer it!! In the time it takes all you geinuises to flame newbies, you could have easily anwered his question. He just registered, so you could have simply given him an answer and advised him to do a search in the future. Some of you need to chill out. It is shit like this that brings the board down.

Maybe it's time for the dreaded newbie post yet again... Stew Meat!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!?

Honestly, newbies can save themselves a few flames and some of our edgier board members a little aggrevation by reading AND following the newbie post. I did - and it worked for me.

hardgainer (still a newbie)

Why use yahoo and other search engines?

this board has a search engine. some times it wont let you use one word. it can be a bit hard when you dont know what the word is......so you cant link it in your mind to a second word to use. (did i just make sence>?)

Another thing........this is the supplement board. imagine if it was asked on the AS board:eek:

im sure a lesson has been learnt

Top Bottom