Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is ur preferred compound nandrolone or testosterone?

Stackinplates

Anabolic Moderator
Elite Moderator
Figure I would get a thread going on best compound to gain some mass...!

Been taking to a couple of my buddies about this and they seem to think that nandrolone is better

Would love to hear all opinions on this topic .. Experiences and why

Now I know most cycles have test as a base but let's say for argument sake we will not be using test as a base in the nandrolone cycle so it's either
Test or nandrolone

All sides aside !

Gonna see if the general agreement is the same as what most of my buddies at the gym say !

Thanks guys !!

Your friend ,
The Anabolic orangutan

I would say a mix of the two myself. Some men will have issues with nanrolones ran alone or higher ranges
when compared to testosterone in my experiences. I work with guys who cant even look at DECA without nips getting
sore but can run TEST in 500mg+ ranges with little to no problems.

Only nandrolone just NO. Only test yes. But test + nandrolone for epic gains. Only nandrolone will make your dick dead lol, just no.

Test and Deca together=awesome gains. I've done two cycles of this combination and have kept ALL of my gains. You definitely need to have Caber on hand though to control the prolactin. No sides for me.

Nandrolone will provide quality lean gains, but i would never use it without test.

I still prefer test over deca though. It's more versatile and can be used in more combinations

Seems test is the winner because of its ability to be a base in the cycle

But still the majority of the answers talk about deca dick sides etc

We are taking about no sides if it was equal with both compounds they both had same sides

Would nandrolone or test produce more mass?

I think it's that test would but have many guys say that if u run 400 mg of nandrolone or 400 mg test the gains on the 19nor will be superior

Test is amazing but lots of guys used just deca back in the day and some solid physiques were built on that drug

U have to think doses of deca back in the day were low as well and
From my reading not many sides were experienced

Some guys don't even get deca dick
It's a roll of the dice

Also back in the day there was no Ai and guys managed to avoid catastrophic sides!

Think diet dose and frequency of injections play a huge roll on hormone balance as well

Any thoughts or input in deca use back in The golden era of bodybuilding ?!?

Bro, I dunno how Arnold, ferrigno, and all them did it, Mighta been that 70s chest hair, that went out of style, and with it, DECA without test. Just the thought of it is making my schvans run and hide

Top Bottom