Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the SMALLEST amount.......

wnt2bBeast said:
I think the point of this thread is being missed..most have listed there first or second cycle when the gear has a tremendous impact on ones physique..I think its more important to establish a minimum and not say ok i did one cycle of 500mg, for my second im doing 750 and by the third cycle theres probably 3 compounds in there totalling close to 1g if not more..and why?? would it not be smarter to say run 500mg of test for all your cycles with maybe an oral until that dose does not produce gains?? Quad has mentioned before that he stuck with 500mg of test for years before getting into higher dosed cycles!!!
thats what im doing when i hit my next cycle, adding 30mg a dbol for 4 weeks and then 500mg enth again

JKurz1 said:
Damn bro......I couldn't have said it beter myself........tis why I do maybe 2 a year and continue to gain like a newbie! Aug.1 will be 500mg of 250 and 200mg of deca........a "waste" by most standards, but my liver is thanking me......
not a waste if it you grow muscle on it!! i think for those who dont compete (thats me) 2 cycles per year are just about right assuming 10 weeks, on pct some natural training then another 10 weeker plus pct.. covers almost the whole year!!

my current one! 50mg prop e3d and 25mg winny...very productive cycle for my goals

next one 100mg npp and 100mg test prop e3d

georgie24 said:
my current one! 50mg prop e3d and 25mg winny...very productive cycle for my goals

Good point. Its important to know your goals. What do you expect to keep out of a cycle and why are you doing it? These arent vitamins were taking, these are powerful chemicals that have a significant impact on our hormonal axis. My first cycle was 13 yrs ago (well before the internet), 1 tab A50 eod. I was too scared and didnt know how to do injectables. I blew up like a balloon and didnt really keep any solid gains. Never used anadrol again.

MY first cycle I put on 18 lbs on iml of cyp like DT. Since then I have found 500mgs of test with 25 mg/day dbol is a great size and strength cycle for me. I won't be changing that until the gains no longer come. Everyone is different, I believe you should always start out low until you find what works for you. The only other cycle I have done aside from the test/dbol was tren/winny Prop 76/45/ mg day and 100mg eod of prop. That cycle completely transformed me. Lost 3.5% and put on about 12 lbs of muscle on a ckd diet which was exactly what I was looking to do.

georgie24 said:

georgie hows the QGL gear treating you? there test/tren combo looks good plus theres a nice sale on test enanth!!

in 8 weeks i gained around 22 lbs with 14 amps (some sust some omans) each 250 mg btw

and about 150 5 mg dbols
it was a good time :)

Top Bottom