Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the SMALLEST amount.......

JKurz1 said:
And I know I got vasuclar and pretty damn strong from 20cc of 50mg Equipoise........

SO why are we contining to crank the doses?
Because we have beginners looking for shortcuts. Also there's a large group that don't believe you can put on muscle naturally. Just take note of all the Brad Pitt posts.

You'd be surprised how many CAN'T put on muscle naturally or very minimal after a certain extent.........so what is your consensus? Very light to mod. doses?

genarr3 said:
Because we have beginners looking for shortcuts. Also there's a large group that don't believe you can put on muscle naturally. Just take note of all the Brad Pitt posts.

I call that a large group of punks. I could put 5 lbs of muscle on my mother.

hell my first cycle was 500mg test enanthate a week, but that was before i started reading this board and was told that was the "minimum" someone should use. I did gain 25lbs though and kept just about all of it

I think the point of this thread is being missed..most have listed there first or second cycle when the gear has a tremendous impact on ones physique..I think its more important to establish a minimum and not say ok i did one cycle of 500mg, for my second im doing 750 and by the third cycle theres probably 3 compounds in there totalling close to 1g if not more..and why?? would it not be smarter to say run 500mg of test for all your cycles with maybe an oral until that dose does not produce gains?? Quad has mentioned before that he stuck with 500mg of test for years before getting into higher dosed cycles!!!

wnt2bBeast said:
I think the point of this thread is being missed..most have listed there first or second cycle when the gear has a tremendous impact on ones physique..I think its more important to establish a minimum and not say ok i did one cycle of 500mg, for my second im doing 750 and by the third cycle theres probably 3 compounds in there totalling close to 1g if not more..and why?? would it not be smarter to say run 500mg of test for all your cycles with maybe an oral until that dose does not produce gains?? Quad has mentioned before that he stuck with 500mg of test for years before getting into higher dosed cycles!!!

Good point and K for you, Im on my 3rd cycle now and taking less than on my first 2. So well see how I grow this time. Ive only been on a week so its realy to early to have an opinion.

wnt2bBeast said:
Damn bro......I couldn't have said it beter myself........tis why I do maybe 2 a year and continue to gain like a newbie! Aug.1 will be 500mg of 250 and 200mg of deca........a "waste" by most standards, but my liver is thanking me......

Top Bottom