Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the max leg size that a normal person can achieve naturally?

S

SSAlexSS

Hello all!

What do you think is the maximum size that can be achieved naturally for an average person for legs?

And out of curiosity, How much muscle weigth is added for each inch on legs, anyone know?

Also if taking steroids, is 35 inch legs a REALISTIC goal? (I am just inquiring, not suggesting anything)

Reply please!

35 inches isnt a realistic goal for just about anybody ON steroids. THINK about this-that is the size of the average man's waist.

HeavyDutyGuy said:
35 inches isnt a realistic goal for just about anybody ON steroids. THINK about this-that is the size of the average man's waist.

But pro bodybuilders got em!

I'm not sure how big the pro's are now (quads) I would say that there may be a few who might have 35's (Victor Richards aka freako of naturo supposedly has 37's and is juiced to the gills.) Coleman's gotta be about that. mine are 28.5 and they look small compared to real bodybuilders. I'd say if your under 6'2 then anything over 31" is really pushing the limit. that's just my opinion though, with everything genetics is a lot of it.

Pro's have them? Funny cause Arnold's thighs were 28 1/2, Lor Ferrigno claimed 29, Sergio's were 30 1/2 and Tom Platz claimed a 32. So these pros have thighs 3" bigger than Tom Platz and almost 7 inches bigger than Arnolds??? ummmmm ok.....

My younger brother has never walked into a gym but he has played soccer for the last few years. (he had a year off last year.......and plays in a recreational league now)

His thighs measure 25 inchs cold with a real low body fat.

He has never done a squat ( i thought that would be obvious......cause he has never been in a gym)

he is 17........

ps Arnold has bean pole legs in my opinion

Arnold's were 29 1/2" and put mine to shame (even though I'm 6 inches shorter than he is. and yes bodybuilders thighs now are HUGE!! and Tom Platz most certainly had 32" thighs. I know 3 people personally who have over 29" thighs and NONE of them use any steriods whatsoever.

Top Bottom