Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best new supplement out for size gains

whats the protein content going to be in these caps? i was trying to guestimate how much raw spp i could get into a cap and it didnt look good. a shit load of disolvable plastic.

it's not really about the amount of protein -- it's the availability of the protein. As you may know, protein is a MACRO nutrient so it requires a certain amount of size,

In other words, a good amino cap will have about a gram of protein, so if you take 10 caps, okay, ya got 10 grams of protein. Not bad but not great. But with a "normal" amino you only assimilate a very small portion. Maybe a few %. Obviously a gram of BCAA is more potent. GEAR will be a little more than a gram of protein but up to 90% of it will be instantly available.

It's like injectable aminos. Each "syringe full isn;t that many, but you get them all right in the bloodstresm.

That's a huge advantage and something we're very excited about. So all in all, a handful of caps may add up to another couple of protein shakes BUT... they should be IN-BETWEEN the time when other protein is ingested. That allows for a more consistant flow of aminos all day. This is brand new technology and something we feel is going to be a tremedous advantage for guys who are willing to commit to it.

And btw, the caps aren't plastic, they're gelatin. They're food. :cool:

you say food but I have been busting my ass to lose body fat. I am a very hard muscle gainer but not a hard fat gainer.

If you eat and get fat, then your diet sucks. Eat clean food and a ton of it and you will grow. Even if you get a great mass building "supplement" its not going to do the work for you.

If you eat and get fat, then your diet sucks. Eat clean food and a ton of it and you will grow. Even if you get a great mass building "supplement" its not going to do the work for you.

Excess calories of any kind can and will put fat on you.

Dieselbolan is better for absolute mass given you provide the calories.

Top Bottom