Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best new supplement out for size gains

beastdrol and maybe the tren stuff. needtobuildmuscle.com look at the stacks

I used the Dieselbolan+19 Tren Tfo stack a couple of months ago. It put a solid 15 lbs on me. I got a lot bigger.

It's tought o catogorize Beastdrol as a "supplement" because it doesn;t really supplement anything. It's essentially a legal steroid.

So if you're asking what is LEGAL that'll get you big? Dude, Beastdrol with BIG BLAST will give gains like you're on a pretty serious cycle.

Once GEAR comes out, you can crank that up another notch.

DIESELBOLAN!!!!
im on the diesel starter stack, aka dieselbolan+19-tren tfo from needto and im up 15lbs+ in a week and my bf% has not increased

It's tought o catogorize Beastdrol as a "supplement" because it doesn;t really supplement anything. It's essentially a legal steroid.

So if you're asking what is LEGAL that'll get you big? Dude, Beastdrol with BIG BLAST will give gains like you're on a pretty serious cycle.

Once GEAR comes out, you can crank that up another notch.

whats the protein content going to be in these caps? i was trying to guestimate how much raw spp i could get into a cap and it didnt look good. a shit load of disolvable plastic.

you say food but I have been busting my ass to lose body fat. I am a very hard muscle gainer but not a hard fat gainer.

Top Bottom