Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What IS..... LIPOFLAME™ ??? -------Details revealed NEW

OMEGA

LIPOFLAME™ is a pure "IN THE ZONE" product for Clean Focus, Appetite Control, Fat Burning, GREAT MOOD enhancement and the best Cardio and endurance EVER.

It is NOT a harsh or over energetic Stimulant, it IS a truly Safe and Healthy Fat Burner with Therapeutic High doses of Everything within the formula itself.

www.AGXsports.com

LIPOFLAME™
Contains all of the following:

High Dose PURE EVOFLAME™ Evodiamine (Evodia Rutaecarpa Alkaloid)
True Therapeutic dose of Vinpocetine (Vinca Minor Pure Extract)
Idebenone (Analogue of Co-Q-10)

High Dose EGCG Green Tea Extract 60% EGCG
Oolong Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)
High Dose N-Acetyl L-Carnitine

N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
Caffeine Anhydrous
DMAE Bitartrate
Propionyl L-Carnitine HCL

Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCL
Ornithine Ethyl Ester HCL
Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL
Niacinamide (Vitamin B-3)

Key Attributes of LIPOFLAME™ :

~Fat Burning with PURE EVOFLAME™ and EGCG
~Clean Long Lasting Energy with NO Crash
~Appetite Control, Metabolism Increase
~Nuerotropic Co-Factors for Sustained Focus and Mood

LIPOFLAME™ is NOT a Harsh or over energetic Stimulant Fat Burner.
Its so hard to explain but it gives a calm Confidant in the "ZONE" feeling, and in an inexplicable way makes people feel "HAPPY" for hours.
The next 5-6 hours is a Guaranteed Good Mood with Nice Energy and NO crash.

Its a Calm, Yet Alert, 1000% Focus.

The Fat Burning comes via Direct Fat Translocation and then Incineration WHILE you do your Cardio or Endurance Training.

Dosages Recommendations: Please take 45 minutes before your cardio with at least 30 oz. of Water

~Non Stimulant User: Start with 4 capsules
~Normal Stimulant User: 6 caps
~Advanced Stimulant User: 8 caps
~Those who Use Ephedrine currently:
use only half a Tab of E with 6 caps and never more then 8 ( Only with Doctor Approval)

LIPOFLAME™ is like Redline (the product concept) but in easy to use Capsule form and is very Clean and Smooth.

The formula is Unique and Very Advanced much like a Ferrari would be for a car.

The Product is SPECIFICALLY for Cardio, and Endurance Training, OR for a safe pick me up through out your day.

LIPOFLAME™ by design is Specifically geared to Trans-Locate and then Incinerate Fat while you do your Cardio or Endurance training.

People will take LIPOFLAME™ for Cardio and Endurance Training, and Take Amplify02™ for PreLifting.

LIPOFLAME™ has NO harsh Stimulants, and is VERY clean, safe, and good for you.(Anti carcinogenic, Nuero protective, etc)

The Forumula is very Sophisticated, and uses VERY EXPENSIVE extracts in TRUE therapeutic doses to modulate mood , Endurance, and to Specifically Trans-Locate and then Incinerate Fat while you do your Cardio or Endurance training.

www.AGXsports.com
Will have LIPOFLAME™ available by this Friday or Saturday as it has arrived today! :)

Last edited:
I can't wait either! One or two more days!!!!! I am almost afraid to ask, but how much is it?

$39.99 :artist:

good for 25-30 sessions or more.
View LIPOFLAME™ as a "25-30 pack" just like Popular Fat Burning Energy Drinks ONLY much much more advanced and NOT harsh.

Its Pure in the zone, and metabolism raising as well.

Omega,

I can't seem to give you my money fast enough! I look forward to another fine quality product from you! I can't wait to try it out and post my reviews!!!!! :)

N-Acetyl L-Carnitine
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
DMAE Bitartrate

Three of my fav's!!! look forward to giving it a try!

so far the only product line I am willing to endorse if it is half the quality of amp 02 then im in.

Thank you gentleman it is quite the honor to be of service, we really appreciate the kind words,I am VERY lucky to know you all:)

Key Attributes of LIPOFLAME™ :

~Fat Burning with PURE EVOFLAME™ and EGCG
~Clean Long Lasting Energy with NO Crash
~Appetite Control, Metabolism Increase
~Nuerotropic Co-Factors for Sustained Focus and Mood

LIPOFLAME™ is NOT a Harsh of over energetic Stimulant Fat Burner.
Its so hard to explain but it gives this calm Confidant in the "ZONE" feeling, and in an odd way makes people feel "HAPPY" lol, The next 5-6 hours is a Guaranteed Good Mood.

Its a Calm, Yet Alert, 1000% Focus.

The Fat burning comes via Direct Fat Translocation and then Incineration WHILE you do your Cardio or Endurance Training.

Top Bottom