Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is it im not eating?

marcu_s

may be a weird question but...

the only things i eat is basicly oatmeal,tuna and proteinpowder.
also take multivitamins, at least 6 g omega3 a day and some oliveoil.

the question is what supps are good for the skin?
a always have some acne on my back or some on my chest, when my beard starts to grow out after shaving i get some acne where ive shaved.

what can i do?

Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex can all help improve skin health. Also look into zinc. And maybe an after shave.

Why is that all you eat? Get some more carb and protein sources.

Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex can all help improve skin health. Also look into zinc. And maybe an after shave.

Why is that all you eat? Get some more carb and protein sources.

the only reason is beacause im lazy. easy to do some oatmeal and open a can of tuna.
i guess ill have to start eat more variated

Alright ya here are some tips

Good foods are:

Protein: round steak, salmon, tuna, chicken breast, turkey, milk, and whey protein.

Carbs: oatmeal, sweet potatoes, yams, whole grain pasta brown rice, fruits(eat sparingly,because of the fructose content).

Eat fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens. Drink lots of water. You need to vary your diet a LOT more.

Eat fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens. Drink lots of water. You need to vary your diet a LOT more.

+1

I think you will find that people who have fantastic physiques and great skin eat a wide range of foods.

There are all sorts of phytonutrients and anti-oxidants that just can't be replaced by a tablet.

u could continue being lazy and buy canned chicken :) and other canned meats.. but this is not a habbit that you should get into

Top Bottom