W
WhistleBritches
Guest
Its like a low intensity roar 
the_alcatraz said:I love it when WB uses my word. It makes it all the more sek-c
WhistleBritches said:um no,
you saw the Roar in my Avtr and then did ur Spin off of Rawr
the_alcatraz said:lol...
I've been using the term Rawr since I was 17. I'm now 24.
I even used it in my highschool yearbook.
WhistleBritches said:what evr![]()
its ok
I am like Pepsi and you are Cherry Coke
WhistleBritches said:what evr![]()
its ok
I am like Pepsi and you are Cherry Coke
Cal_21 said:You must spread some Karma around before giving it to WhistleBritches again.

Razorguns said:I used it at a club last night. I was all the rage.
r
Razorguns said:I used it at a club last night. I was all the rage.
r
the_alcatraz said:lol...
I've been using the term Rawr since I was 17. I'm now 24.
I even used it in my highschool yearbook.
Razorguns said:I used it at a club last night. I was all the rage.
r
LMAO!!Pat_McCrotch said:So you are gay????
Beachboy6294 said:I used it on a stripper at a club last night and she charged me more money! lol
![]()
PuddleMonkey said:Roar > Rawr
X10calveless wonder said:nothing
Angel hates you now. She loves dr pepper.the_alcatraz said:cherry coke? you mean Dr. pepper? I hate that stuff....
I'm like Orange Juice.
dr pepper tastes like...a bottle of chemicals, is the only way i can think to describe it. it says on the side 'fruit flavoured drink' yuckneedtogetaas said:Angel hates you now. She loves dr pepper.
I don't like it ether. I drink*The_West* said:dr pepper tastes like...a bottle of chemicals, is the only way i can think to describe it. it says on the side 'fruit flavoured drink' yuck
PuddleMonkey said:Roar > Rawr
needtogetaas said:Angel hates you now. She loves dr pepper.
GUARDIAN said:nothing
WhistleBritches said:Its like a low intensity roar![]()
There's 2 megatons in the boobs.mountain muscle said:A vest bomb?

WhistleBritches said:dude?
wth?
BlueBird said:It's Alcatraz: Zombie Samurai.
ceo said:
MightyMouse69 said:Wee Wee is so much better.

needtogetaas said:Angel hates you now. She loves dr pepper.
WhistleBritches said:That Lion Should have a caption:
"Using Alcatraz's 'Rawr' at a Strip Club Just cost me a Bunch of Money"
BlueBird said:I added a little sumthin.![]()
![]()

Tatyana said:I love it, really beautiful, fantastic colours.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Aww, thanks Tat!Tatyana said:I love it, really beautiful, fantastic colours.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

calveless wonder said:some of the hispanic colas are awesome. you find them in the grocery stores everywhere here. Iron beer, jupina, and Tropical (equadorian soda that tastes like a shirley temple!!)
lmaoooo@ using it since high schooll ..can rawr and roar co-exist on c&C ??the_alcatraz said:lol...
I've been using the term Rawr since I was 17. I'm now 24.
I even used it in my highschool yearbook.

hurricane187 said:lmaoooo@ using it since high schooll ..can rawr and roar co-exist on c&C ??![]()
Trendsetter21 said:A Lion Roars.....a kitten Rawrs......Enough said!
Angel said:Not a thing, I don't like it. I think that it is stupid to constantly say it!
the_alcatraz said:Get over it!
then why bump this pos thead? LOL!Angel said:Not a thing, I don't like it. I think that it is stupid to constantly say it!
curvymommy said:then why bump this pos thead? LOL!
the_alcatraz said:RawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawrRawr
Get over it!
Oh! Whoops! It's Ross the Intern's fault. Ithe_alcatraz said:Exactly.
that flamer!!! HE was so funny commentating at the Olympics.This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














