Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is good dosage of ostarine for osteoporosis?

aidjana

I am 49 years old, and I got some ostarine to deal with my osteoporosis, and stop things getting worse. I was told that 12.5 mgs should be enough as a measure to prevent osteoporosis. After using ostarine, do I need to use some testosterone booster because it will shut me down? I am a female, btw.

it is most important when choosing sarms to go with a trusted brand. did you know most sarm's out there are fake or really pro hormone? this is not good for a female to use a PH

the sarms1 brand is legit, make sure you buy ostarine from them

the answer to your question is run 12.5mg per day and no you don't need a PCT after that

For purely osteoporosis issues, 12.5 mgs per day is a good dosage that is not either too much, nor too little. So yes, you got there a good dosage. As for the PCT, there is no need for such, since ostarine is minimally suppressive, and you would not be using a high dosage. At most, you would need a natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate for one month. That would be about that.

Ostarine is very minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. At a low dosage like 12.5mg/day, you could get away with no running a PCT after the ostarine cycle but I personally would still recommend running one. It certainly won't hurt you and it can only benefit you.

Run the ostarine at 12.5mg/day for 16 weeks and then run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. After the mini PCT, you can do another 16 week ostarine cycle.

I would start at 12.5mg per day but do not be afraid to move up to 25mg per day if you are not seeing the results you want. Make sure to stick to sarms1.com so you get real Ostarine and not some prohormones

Top Bottom