Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What is a Good work out class out there?

foxxie

New member
I was thinking of joining a taebo class or do you think I should just waste my money on hiring my own trainer?
 
what do you want to accomplish????

and you wouldn't happen to know exotic_island_girl, would you?
 
stilleto said:
what do you want to accomplish????

and you wouldn't happen to know exotic_island_girl, would you?
iam telling you a asked her the same thing last night.she said what the shell.
no one elce says that but e.i.g
 
needtogetas said:
iam telling you a asked her the same thing last night.she said what the shell.
no one elce says that but e.i.g

hmm.
and uses little pink smiley faces.
she even has a little dog.
 
I dont take a lot of clASSES anymore but I have always been a huge fan of step arobics. The more steps you put under your platform the harder it is the more you sweat....GREAT FOR YOUR ASS AND LEGS!!!! :chomp:
 
MILF69 said:
I dont take a lot of clASSES anymore but I have always been a huge fan of step arobics. The more steps you put under your platform the harder it is the more you sweat....GREAT FOR YOUR ASS AND LEGS!!!! :chomp:


thanks :) The main body part that I really want to work out is my abs. I want to get it tone and get some definition. Well yah I probably need some work out also on my ass and legs.
 
Top Bottom