iam telling you a asked her the same thing last night.she said what the shell.stilleto said:what do you want to accomplish????
and you wouldn't happen to know exotic_island_girl, would you?
needtogetas said:iam telling you a asked her the same thing last night.she said what the shell.
no one elce says that but e.i.g
stilleto said:hmm.
and uses little pink smiley faces.
she even has a little dog.
fuck ur back?????StickFigure said:Didn't I call this the other day???
Wootoom said:fuck ur back?????
no i did.StickFigure said:Didn't I call this the other day???
needtogetas said:no i did.
1800 sweating my bitch.StickFigure said:you couldn't call a phone number, wtf are you talking about?

needtogetas said:1800 sweating my bitch.![]()

case in point.StickFigure said:1-976-im kicking your ass if you don't quit calling her a bitch![]()
MILF69 said:I dont take a lot of clASSES anymore but I have always been a huge fan of step arobics. The more steps you put under your platform the harder it is the more you sweat....GREAT FOR YOUR ASS AND LEGS!!!!![]()
=EIGstilleto said:hmm.
and uses little pink smiley faces.
she even has a little dog.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














