Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Gym Or Health Club Does Everybody Work Out At?

24hr fitness brea ca,
when at school, UCSB weight room babyyyyyy

yup american physique in bellrose

but im at ballys in new rochelle when im at school

its a small world isnt it

mad props and respect to everyone at powerhouse thats where the biggest of the bigboys go. Im still newblood eventually ill werk my way up to franny lew

JESA1 said:
yup american physique in bellrose

but im at ballys in new rochelle when im at school

its a small world isnt it

mad props and respect to everyone at powerhouse thats where the biggest of the bigboys go. Im still newblood eventually ill werk my way up to franny lew
LOL. That's where I work out. 5'11" 240lbs shaved head glasses. On gear and it shows. Say hi sometime.

WORLD's GYM in TEMPE SUCKS

I used to workout at the World's GYM in Tempe, AZ, until they started fucking me!!!!!!!!!! This place is a joke. REALLY unprofessional. They consistently don't open on time. I have waited outside their doors for over an hour after their opening time, waiting for someone to show up!!

Anyway, I got out of that and am back at the good ol' ASU SRC. Its not too bad there, if you don't have to deal with the "ASU Bodybuilding Team." Those kids are hilarious. They have thirty kids working out with the exact same regimen. Anyway, stay away from World's in Tempe if you plan on working out in the morning!:mad:

Top Bottom