Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What else to add

rabe

Already decided on test-e for my first time 10 week unicycle. And i already have nolva from previous PH uses. But it will be my first real bicycle. But I could use some advice on what else to get considering i need to reach the minimum limits. I am looking for some imput possibly on what else you think i should get. Already have clen as well. Id like to lean out a little bit more and put on some muscle. I dropped from 230 to 180 in the last year but would like to take off a few more percent but put some of the muscle back on. Appreciate the input.

Already decided on test-e for my first time 10 week unicycle. And i already have nolva from previous PH uses. But it will be my first real bicycle. But I could use some advice on what else to get considering i need to reach the minimum limits. I am looking for some imput possibly on what else you think i should get. Already have clen as well. Id like to lean out a little bit more and put on some muscle. I dropped from 230 to 180 in the last year but would like to take off a few more percent but put some of the muscle back on. Appreciate the input.

I would order HCGenerate and use it as directed on the bottle.

Also, what dose of test e are you going to take?

Nice to meet you.

Ive been a member on bb.com for years and use to use Discountanabolics as a site to order and look over alot but since PH's for the most part were wholly banned forced to turn elsewhere. Funny how i came about this site. ment to go to another site that i cant recall the name. Seems nice enogh here tho.

Im 24, 5'9 and 180 pounds right now. I use to feel alot bigger weighing alot more and was probly the same bf% as before but 10 pounds lighter. Theres always alot more fat then you realize when you get down to it. id like to be around 200 but at like 8% which is likely long down the road now.

BF% right now is currently at about 15% (uggg) (truckin with clen tho)

Been working out for about 8 years now. On and off mostly due to life circumstances. Money and gym memberships. For the first 6 years i was completly oblvious to nutrition but think im finally on track. problem is i get down to a certent bf% like 12% and get a girl and lose that dedication. I think im staying clear now tho.

As for my PH cycles its hard to recall honestly. I did some pretty harsh cycles when I was 20-23. Cant recall the doses honestly. But i can tell you the ones i did in order and how i liked them

H-drol (had no effect on my body) competive edge labs
Trenadrol (amazing strength gains like no other) Kilosports
M-drol (Meh good i guess) CEL
M-drol again but stacked it with. Trying to recall the other i stacked with it but cant :/
And lastly I-Forces Bold-400. Honestly can say i noticed much. Not enogh anyways. Worked but not satisfactory. (diet likely cause)

And here i am. Ive been considering it for years but kinda was sketchy about the whole thing but comfortable with it now.

Hopefully thats enogh info? I was planning on doing 500mg/week for 8-10 weeks. Wanted to start with something basic and ive had that recommended a few times. Any input greatly

appreciated again :)

and a pic from 6 months ago

Top Bottom