Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does it mean when your nauseated during your workout?

could be those things..

sometimes caffeine makes me nauseated during a workout

most likely it means you are working out very hard, which should make you happy :)

Sometimes I'll get nauseated if I drink too much creatine, protein, or water before I workout.

I like to let creatine digest for at least an hour (1.5-2 hrs is best) before I take my protein shake, then wait 30-45 mins and head to the gym.

Possibilities:

*Low blood sugar

*Not breathing enough (some people hold their breath during sets. not smart. Weight going up = breathe out weight coming down = breathe in. max attempts are best done with one big well timed measured exhalation)

*Lifting in a space that has not been ventilated lately (except if it's full of plants :D)

Bran987 said:
could be those things..

sometimes caffeine makes me nauseated during a workout

most likely it means you are working out very hard, which should make you happy :)
Yeah I do work my ass off in the gym. But why would that give you nausea, is it the hormones?

If I eat too close to a workout or have dairy products up to 2 hours before I always get nauseated...It could also just be that you are working very hard and this is the result....happens to a lot of people with leg days to the point of vomitting...

This also happens to me a great deal. I feel like vomiting nearly everytime I hit the gym. I try not to eat any less than an hour or an hour and a half before I hit the weights. I drink water in moderation while I'm working out and it helps out a little, but as soon as I walk out in to the parking lot, I gag and vomit or just gag a bit. I have read this could be do over exserting myself, but then I question if this is a good thing because it ensures that I'm am going balls to the wall. Any ideas?

I get the light headed, tunnel vision thing bad during squats.
I still haven't puked yet (knock on wood), although
I got some upchuck in my mouth today after benchs.

Top Bottom