Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think of this sust cycle?

needmassnow

Weight: 163
Height: 5'8
BF%: Unsure, but can't be more than 7%, 6-8 pack abs clearly show.
Prior AAS: I very stupidly did a Sust cycle when I was like 18 without proper PCT, without any proper information about anything (stupid stupid stupid kid playing college ball). So it's been about 9-10 years.

I've been training 5-6 days a week for 3 years consistently, now. I feel I've really plateau'd, despite switching up routines, varying weights, etc. My strength has leveled off, I really don't think i could loose any more body fat, and I haven't gotten any bigger in some time. My diet is basically chicken breast/brown rice or whole weat pasta 6 days a week, all day, lol. I get some veggies and fruits in there, but I'm a single guy with a ton of shit going on, so I just try to take in a lot of chicken/fish throughout the week and eat pretty damn clean.

Week 1-8: Sust 250 shot 2x week (Mon/Thur)
Week 1-10: HCG shot 2x week @ 250iu per shot
Week 1-10: Arimidex @ .5mg EOD

PCT starting 2 weeks after last test shot will consist of clomid/unleashed/HCG.

Goals: Looking to add some nice lean (non-bloat) mass, and keep about 10-15lbs preferably.

What do you guys think/suggest?

Hey man, 163lbs is about 11st.6lbs yer? And you're about 7% body fat. From those stats it looks like you have not been eating enough to gain any decent amounts of muscle. I'd stop worrying about being so lean. Start eating about 3-4k calories a day and you could quite easily put on 15lbs of muscle naturally.

Who else agrees that a cycle is not needed yet?

I appreciate both of the responses so far.

@Ozzie, thank you for the comments. I've been reading for about 9+ years before deciding on this cycle, and what to run with it, lol. I work on an 8-day split, since my work schedule (shift work) is on an 8-day rotation.

Day 1 - Chest / Bis / Abs
Day 2 - Back / Tris
Day 3 - Shoulders / Abs
Day 4 - Rest
Day 5 - Chest / Bis / Abs
Day 6 - Back / Tris
Day 7 - Legs / Abs
Day 8 - Rest

I've found this to definitely give me the best results of any rotation that I've done (and I've tried a lot)

@Goldie, I LOVE LOVE LOVE being lean, but I want to be bigger and lean, which is why I was hoping it might be a good time to break through my plateau with some AAS. I already have everything I mentioned above on hand (plus some nolva just in case), but I'm not in any particular rush to start it. I may try adjusting my diet for a month or so to see how my body reacts.

I'm pleased to hear that you have'nt just dismissed my idea :) The cycle looks great I have no problem with that. I'm just sayin you really want to achieve the most you can naturally before you start cycling. About the lean thing, sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards, it would be almost impossible to pack on some good mass while maintaining such a low bf%. How many cals a day are you taking in? If you up it so that put on weight yer you almost certainly will gain some fat, but at the same time you will be building some good muscle, and once you diet down, you'll be bigger than you were before and still be lean in the end.

Bro.
It will take about 3 weeks til the sustanon leaves your system, just so u know.
So maybe continue the hcg one more week, and the a-dex, 3 weeks instead of 2.
And even thou its some prop in it to make u see gains faster, i would still continue 12-14weeks on the sust, not 8.
If u would like to clear faster go for test e, but u will only win a week.

Your choice.

Top Bottom