Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about EQUIPOISE?

as said 250 is low,,, but behind test it is my fav.. test +eq = drool from me.. 400mg is a good enough doseand at least 12-16 weeks.. now i have never had anxiaty from eq and i am a pretty high strung wired bro, but i guess some do and its not for them... more for me:chomp:

what test do you use?? prop, ena or cyp?

good for you do it up..

Your right Needto.. I'm always bitching about how you don't need mega-doses to get results. I'm currently in the mindset of HRT/anti-ageing/rejuvination and staying "on" forever, and by golly it's working for me. I guess I need to be in a different section here on EF.

Your right Needto.. I'm always bitching about how you don't need mega-doses to get results. I'm currently in the mindset of HRT/anti-ageing/rejuvination and staying "on" forever, and by golly it's working for me. I guess I need to be in a different section here on EF.

90% of the board is all about using as little as you can bro. Take a look around you, open your eyes. And No one is going to be a dick to you for your thoughts on the subject.

95% of my advice I am always advocating lower doses to get what you want. Almost all the board vets and mods do the same.

So I know you may feel you are some kind of crusader paving the wave of the future with the low dose thing but your just going to have to get in line with the rest of us. We all say it all the time.

The problem is 400mg of eq is a low does, and 200mg though it may do (something) is a wasted dose. :biggrin:
Yes if you were using it for hrt along with a little test it may have some benefits but other then that its kind of a waist.

the doses is relative...

maybe, my doses, not make a explosive gains...

tomorrow... 250 of equi + 150 of tren, in total per week : 500 equi + 300 tren...

but, 900 mg of equi , is very much!

Quote posted by Para_Shoot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Agree with what needto said, no one is gonna knock you for doing a lower dose, I started with 250mgs of test when i first started, but found out halfway thru the cycle that 500 was my sweet spot, Hell I'm Anti DNP

even tho alot of bro's have used it-that does not make it any less dangerous, I had rather play with a Rattlesnake then take DNP.

RADAR

From what I've read EQ stays in your system for a long ass time, so be careful with the build up of high doses if this is your first go at it .. check one of those PCT calculators I forget how long it's half life is.

I have been following this thread since I picked on Needto about his MASSIVE dose.

My first time with EQ was about two years ago and I swore I would not run it again But the gains I got were the best ever and very keepable. In fact I did not run another cycle for 10 months.

Then I ran a test only cycle and was very disapointed.

So... I decided to give it another go. I knew what to expect as far as sides but they were a little more harsh this go around but I am at a maintainable level as of now.

So.. to keep from rambling on, I feel EQ is a good choice even at 400mgs EW. I might even try 300 in the future.

I agree with needto and radar, most on the board will advise lower doses especially to first time or newer users. I know I do.... Mine have gotten much smaller over the years and I still see gains..

And Radar... I am anti Deca. LOL Hate that shit!!!

I have been following this thread since I picked on Needto about his MASSIVE dose.

My first time with EQ was about two years ago and I swore I would not run it again But the gains I got were the best ever and very keepable. In fact I did not run another cycle for 10 months.

Then I ran a test only cycle and was very disapointed.

So... I decided to give it another go. I knew what to expect as far as sides but they were a little more harsh this go around but I am at a maintainable level as of now.

So.. to keep from rambling on, I feel EQ is a good choice even at 400mgs EW. I might even try 300 in the future.

I agree with needto and radar, most on the board will advise lower doses especially to first time or newer users. I know I do.... Mine have gotten much smaller over the years and I still see gains..

And Radar... I am anti Deca. LOL Hate that shit!!!

Yeah! But Do you play with snakes?
:)
RADAR

I have taken eq at 600mgs a week, experienced anxiety and cut back to 400mgs. Subsided after that.

So my question is this, what exactly causes the anxiety.
Is it the increased red blood cell count?
If so should you take a blood thinner like ibuprofen to thin your blood out and help lower the risk of a blood clot?

Could this increase in red blood cells have an adverse affect for people at risk of sickle cell?

Could this increase of red cells be actually reverse the increase in endurance and cause shortness of breath. like the chest tightness thing?

Top Bottom