Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you guys think of body opus?

diamonddiceclay

dan duchaine wrote the book with diet and lifting advice-mon upper bod, tue lower bod, fri whole bod followed by 24-48 hour carb up. What do you all think of it if the goal is to cut body fat and get a little bit muscular?

It is a good start, and he makes several guesses about things that we now know better.

THE book you want is the ketogenic guide to dieting by Lyle McDonald. I think it can be found on the Dave Draper site among others. Even Duchaine himself said that Lyle knows way more about it than he did.

Also, it is not a prerequisite of losing fat to drop all carbs. Also, this will be the most grueling test of your will you have ever faced. Dropping carbs is amazingly hard. Your brain will go into withdrawals, and will do anything to make you give it that insulin rush. Your dreams will be laced with candy and sugarplum fairies.

There are modification that need to be made to Dan's BodyOpus, but it's a GREAT tool for weight loss, no matter the changes or not. Dan was the pioneer of CKD, in my view, because he paved the was for dieters to understand the power of CKD.
I made modifications on my CKD that I recommend and it seems to work miracles for people.

Mr.X:cool:

Top Bottom