Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you guys drink, besides water during a hot day?

Solid Snake

I mean I'm getting sick of just drinking water all day long, sometimes I wish I could drink some fruit juice to quinch my thirst but my diet does not permit high sugary drinks. Besides water, what do you guys drink on hot days?

Snake

ice tea, with lemon and nutrasweet.

"it's the house wine of the south!" ---dolly parton from "steel magnolias"

I get one of them 1 gallon jugs of water (Crystal geyser/Arrowhead) and just add a packet of Crystal Lite to it. I love that stuff. It really helps me get down more water when I don't feel like drinking it.

BMJ

MR. BMJ said:
I get one of them 1 gallon jugs of water (Crystal geyser/Arrowhead) and just add a packet of Crystal Lite to it. I love that stuff. It really helps me get down more water when I don't feel like drinking it.

BMJ

I second this, Crystal Light rules when you are sick of water. I make it very diluted so it doesn't have that too-sweet flavor.

I "treat" myself with diet dr. pepper. I get one can of diet dr. pepper for each 1/2 gallon of water I drink.

Yes, I've been dieting for too long.

this has already been said but Crystal Light and Sweet Tea(nutrasweet) are the stapels of my fluid intake. crystal light is so sweet it kills my hunger pangs. i love it and it really helps.

tea (hot or cold)

Top Bottom