Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

what do you dislike most about your SO

Hmm... she isn't around enough. Oh wait. she's never around due to that fact I don't have one. sniff sniff.

Eh, you'll have that.

Whiskey
 
EnderJE said:
ex wife or ex gf?

Ex g/f. There's something not right with that girl.
 
Short one, damn u da shit you are one of the few that would do that and on top of that you ENJOY doing it (very important IMO).

Now on your lucky fortunate and privlaged man needs to recognize the above statement.
 
4everhung said:
6 pages in 13 hours
I'm not reading this crap

We're supposed to read the entire thread before posting? :worried: Screw that. :chomp:
 
FEISTY11975 said:
It's actually good reading material
It won't teach me anything.
this an "oprah" topic
which while is an otherwise solid selection for discussion
it gets bastardized in a medium such as this
(e.g. any bikinimom tread)
 
4everhung said:
not that I've seen an episode of prah
but you know

You probably have her book tucked under your pillow.
 
FEISTY11975 said:
yeah right..You know you tape it everyday! ;)
yeah like bin and his crew
it's fuckin' 06 and he's still using tape
why we all aren't laughing at this clown?
you're not going to pull some 3rd rate highjackings no mo
and nukes are a bit more complicated than tape
fuckin' ass cracks
the CIA or whatever in the world needs to keep some chicken shit sony VCR on hand
so bin can communicate
 
the-short-one said:
no, he's not gay. his diet sucks, he's carrying extra poundage, he's a workaholic, and he's tired all the time. :worried:



you get interupted 1/2 way through by a small child who couldn't sleep. I think a lot of us have been there.


You know what? Getting turned down by your SO for sex really sucks. I'm at the point now where I don't even make the first move, because the last thing I want is sex with someone who doesn't want it. And you can tell when someone is just going through the motions so they can get it over with. I'd rather not have sex at all then have crappy sex.


sorry. i vented.

You two must never drink. all I need are a few cocktails and I'm a pornstar averaging all-nighters if need be.
 
Short one, I feel ya hun!
 
Top Bottom