Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what coumpoud should I take to cruise in between cycles

702daswoll1 said:
I bridge with test enanthate or testosterone cypionate at 250 per week.

Thanks bro, Have you heard of anyone bridging with eq it seems like a good idea besides the fact that my labido wouldn't be as good, But shit i have got enough pussy latly to hold me over for 10 weeks.

B-rad said:
ok so im addicted to steroids and im not coming off not matter what anyone here says. But It would be nice if someone would awnser my question. Im sure im not the only one here who bridges or cruises in between cycles.
look up i just did bro. :)

needtogetaas said:
look up i just did bro. :)

I just did a search about bridging with eq and didn't find a whole lot info. why don't you enlighten me with the information you learned during your search.

dude quit trippin you can bridge at 300mg ew-more than Enough for bridging

i hate to say but i have bridged with proviron back in the day

and im going to run it in my pct

but this is not advice for people just what i do sometimes

I would be interested to hear how well a bridge went on boldenone. Never seen it. Ghost have you run that?

yeah but like i said lol i did 300mg and thats a lot according to some people

but i just got way lean and had a lot of endurance while working out

im not into bridging, were you planning on it?

I would never do anything that is against conventional wisdom!

Probably not, but I am for sure going with at least TRT level test replacement for off cycle.

I like the equipoise for it's endurance properties. I don't want to truly be on cycle year round. But I wonder if 100-150mg of test per week AND 200-300 boldenone as a "bridge" would be something to try.

It could possibly decrease the build up time needed when I hit my next cycle. But, I think maybe TRT is really the way I should go.

Top Bottom