Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

what commercial supps are good when on cycle?

ruggerpascal

New member
What commercial stuff do you use when you're "on"(if any) just curious now that I've been introduced to the world of AIFM I figure there may be some useful stuff out there that I don't know about. Any help would be wicked sweet. Thats right wicked sweet, I'm bringing it back.
 
Always use:

Milk Thistle - 1 gram per day
AIFM
Tyler's Detox - only if using orals
Sesamin
Taurine/Potassium - only if using clen
First Step - liquid multi-vitamin
Omege 3/6/9- mandatory
 
jetty said:
Always use:

Milk Thistle - 1 gram per day
AIFM
Tyler's Detox - only if using orals
Sesamin
Taurine/Potassium - only if using clen
First Step - liquid multi-vitamin
Omege 3/6/9- mandatory


ok beings as you're about 7' wide across the back any specific reason for these?
 
old pic.. i'm actually much thicker and tighter now.. just need to get someone to take pics.. reason for those supps... well Milk Thistle for liver protection. AIFM for estrogen rebound and PCT. I would probably take that off since it's a aromtase inhibitor and not a supplement. I do use CEE but mostly off cycle.
 
Ulter said:
Use it on cycle too. PureCEE is too good not to train with. On or off.
ya I used to use creatin phosphorus from e.a.s it was good but now I use cee from caps and its way better.and I dont get the shits from it ether lol
 
Top Bottom