Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What can I use to put together my own ECA stack?

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
Let me know what kind of generic stuff I can go out and buy over the counter to put togetehr my own ECA stack. I imagine suphedrine, no doz and aspirin?

Also whats the best commercial ECA (for curiosity's sake)
 
I usually get mini thins at convience stores( it has epherine) then some no doze and aspirin!!!VOLLA!!!!! RADAR
 
Anyone here ever use those yellow jackets that they sell at dairy marts & what not?? Nothing gets me more wired then those do.
 
I buy my ephedrine here in Arkansas from gas stations. Not all gas stations carry the kind I want (thanks to the burgeoning crank business)- many carry shit that has ephedrine alkaloids in it, but you can get that shit in Ripped Fuel. The stuff I get says it is for "asthma relief". It contains 25mg ephedrine hydrochloride and 200mg guaifeinesin (sp?) per tab. Good stuff. Go to the grocery store and buy your aspirin and Vivarin, and VOILA!! Your very own ECA stack.
 
If you want cheap caffiene go to

www.jlfcatalog.com under 'expired/surplus otc products'

aspirin is cheap anyways

are you going to use ephedrine or pseudoephedrine. You can get regular ephedrine on the internet. of course that may be against the law :worried:


p.s., who made you a mod?
 
Top Bottom