Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What brand of wrist watch do you wear?

Rolex Oyster Perpetual datejust with Mother of Pearl dial and Roman numerals. I think a man should have a top of the line time piece. Also, diamond bezel. Bought it my best moneymaking year.

i have the only diamond chunk rolex w/ amethyst #'s ever made. it weighs 5lbs and it pulls all the bitches...lol. WTF...

if you look up "worldofwatches.com" you can buy a $300-$400 watch for less than a hundred dollars. I just bought a kenneth cole japanses movement brown leather watch and an invicta stainless steel swiss movement 44m watch for a $107. with free shipping and handling. check it out

frankie :artist:

Timex Ironman for ever day and a Seiko kinetic for dress, I have two. One Gold and one Silver. The only problem with the Seiko kinetic is if you do not wear them every week they will stop running............
:)

White channel j-12 Black diamond encrusted bezzle. 12k. Probally seen it on Rob&Big. Sick watch! Also, got a Patek phillip leather band. Kenneth Cole watches are sweet, I have a couple of those as well.

I LOVE WATCHES. I'M OBSESSED

Top Bottom