Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your thoughts on training with abnormally low testosterone?

IG is correct, clomid alone has not helped one bit. Though I have yet to combine it with anything, whether that will make a difference is yet to be known.

I THINK THE BODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO RECOVER FROM THE LONGEST CYCLES IF GIVEN TIME. THIS GUY MAY HAVE A GENETIC ISSUE.

AS FAR AS TRAINING WITH LOW TEST LEVELS, SHIT, IT DOES SUCK! I COULDN'T IMAGINE TRAINING FOR MONTHS FEELING LIKE YOU JUST STOPPED A CYCLE. ETERNAL CRASH; NO THANK YOU!

If my testosterone levels were very low, I'd be too depressed to workout. You'll probably still make gains, but without a healthy nutsac, making healthy testosterone, I don't know how far you going to get. I'd see the doctor about test replacement ASAP

Thanks again for the advice. IG is right, and I am waiting to see what happens with arimidex and clomid.
However, this post is not about raising my levels, I would just like your thoughts on TRAINING with low test. Please read my first post. maybe I have not been very clear, I apologize. I would simply like to know if you would carry on training (i've had little to no gains for 9 months), or wait till this shit is sorted out, then go all out?

Thanks bros

Yozzer.

Yozzer said:
IG is correct, clomid alone has not helped one bit. Though I have yet to combine it with anything, whether that will make a difference is yet to be known.

Clomid has been used ALONE in individuals who had low testosterone levels with great success. These individuals had never used AS.
However, if your levels are normal, clomid will not be of any benefit.

-Stew

Studies show that resistance training will raise the levels of natural testosterone in men. However, if the low testosterone levels are caused from exogenous hormone, the same response may not occur.

BTW, reisistance training also increased the number of androgen receptors.

-Stew

Yozzer said:
Thanks again for the advice. IG is right, and I am waiting to see what happens with arimidex and clomid.
However, this post is not about raising my levels, I would just like your thoughts on TRAINING with low test. Please read my first post. maybe I have not been very clear, I apologize. I would simply like to know if you would carry on training (i've had little to no gains for 9 months), or wait till this shit is sorted out, then go all out?

Thanks bros

Yozzer.
really hard training will lower your testosterone further. It is really hard to work out and see results with low testosterone levels below the normal range for men.

I am beginning to believe that training hard, even training full stop, is simply is not worth it at this moment in time. I will see very little benefits if any at all. I am going to try arimidex and clomid combined. If this does not work, then I will start taking steroids. This is the only option I will have left if i want to continue in trying to improve my body. I have worked very hard for years and seen little benefits so the only conclusion I can make is that I have always had low testosterone, and probabaly made it worse by not taking steroids correctly in my more niave days 12-18 months ago. It has been nearly 9 months since my low testosterone levels came to light and nothing has changed despite the feeble efforts of my doctor and the endocrinologist. I now also have an estrogen imbalance.

I will know in about 1 month if the arimidex has worked. If it has the doc will be off my back and i won't need test replacement. If it has not worked then i will go straight into a cycle. Then, by the time my next blood test comes around, I will have finished my course and will be on primo so my levels will be low once again and I will be prescribed test injections. This can be to my advantage. I assume I will have regular check ups being on test replacement. I will time my cycle to finish with enough time to inject the prescribed test so that my levels are within the expected range. Not only will this keep the endo happy to give me test replacement, but it will be sufficient for me to bridge with, along with the primo.

I realise test replacement is not ideal for everyone. However, this is my last and only option. I have tried everything else, and i am not prepared to be held back/prevented from reaching my goals because of low testosterone.

Any thoughts/good advice would be most helpful.

Yozzer

Training with low test

Training with chronically low testosterone: well if your goals are to get your testosterone levels back up then it may be best to stop training or train very infrequently. Training will reduce your testosterone levels. it may give a temporary rise but over the ensuing period it will be a bit lower than you would normally have. My advice is to stop training but if you statr to loose muscle start training infrequntly for short periods.

So what cycle did you do to cause you this trouble????????What drugs doses length?

Re: Training with low test

SupermanGear said:
Training with chronically low testosterone: well if your goals are to get your testosterone levels back up then it may be best to stop training or train very infrequently. Training will reduce your testosterone levels. it may give a temporary rise but over the ensuing period it will be a bit lower than you would normally have. My advice is to stop training but if you statr to loose muscle start training infrequntly for short periods.

So what cycle did you do to cause you this trouble????????What drugs doses length?

"Baseline testosterone levels in men increase in response to resistance training."

Staron, R.S., Karapondo, D.L., Kraemer, W.J., Fry, A.C., Gordon, S.E. (1994). "Skeletal muscle adaptations during early phase of heavy-resistance training in men and women. Journal of Applied Physiology , 76(3), 1247-1255.

Summerfield, Et.Al. (1995) "Tissue-specific pharmacology of testosterone". Molecular Pharmacology , 47, 1080-1088

Heavy resistance training can permanantly raise testosterone levels, not lower them.

-Stew

Top Bottom