Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the smoothest supplements on stomach?

Valw

I've had some serious stomach issues not long ago,tiphus to be precise, and now my stomach has a hard time digestingdifferent food. Which supplements you think are the easiest ones onthe stomach? For example, some hard foods will cause me stomach painbecause they are hard to digest.

bud you gotta fix this issue

there are food sensitivities that exist, people want to eat what they want and ignore the body. that is a cop out. if something bothers your stomach you need to stop using it

with supplements I have found drinking a lot of water and eating with it will work

Most supplements shouldn't cause any digestion problems.

The 3 most common food sensitivities are lactose, soy and gluten. Carefully read each supplement facts panel to make sure the products don't contain any of those 3.

When shopping for a protein supplement, you need to make sure to use a pure whey isolate. A whey concentrate will contain some lactose per serving. If you see whey protein concentrate in the ingredients list, pick a different product.

Top Bottom