Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the least painful Test prop's?

Gotta give cudos to QV, I was kinda nervous at first because I read that more than 50mg per ml would be pretty painful, but their 100mg per is no problem.

UnStopAbleForce said:
Sup bro's. Getting ready to start my next cycle in a month or so. Want to run Prop, however concerned about the injections hurting bad and hindering my workouts. A year in the half ago I used ProLine's Prop, I did it for one week and just couldn't handle it, it was to painful. What are some good Prop's, UG, Vet, Human grade, doesn't really matter if its good and not too painful. I appreciate any help bro's.

The 50mg 1cc amples from Bulgaria by Sopharma are painless and smooth.

VeteranNewbie88 said:
Human Grade Viromone....my absolute favorite ...and totally painless....

no doubt about it!

bulgarian prop is the shit too!
50mg ampules.

Viromone is the shit. Little to no pain depending on how much you inject, and its human grade, you cant beat that bro.

VeteranNewbie88 said:
Human Grade Viromone....my absolute favorite ...and totally painless....

I have used brovel t- 50 with good results, less pain than human grade from a compounding pharmacy. I am sensitive to prop but I find that 50 mg per ml is quite acceptable. With brovel you can do delt or glute, I dont reccomend quad shots, those hurt like hell!!! Despite what others may say I have had good results with Brovel because I go south and check carefully before buying. There are counterfiets in the border towns usually easy to spot though.

Top Bottom