Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are the effects of benzos on muscle building

kahbab said:
this post is kinda funny to me. you guys are trying to find ways to fall asleep when all the military is required to give us is 4 hours. that's not even the worst part, the 4 hours of sleep do not have to be consecutive which means they let us sleep for an hour then wake us up to work for 2 hours and so on. the rule is 4 hours in a 24 hour period and they do take advantage of it sometimes. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

bro wtf are u talking about? what does this have to do with anything.....im not in the middle of the battle bro...thats not how it works under normal curcumstainces

bicepts101 said:
bro wtf are u talking about? what does this have to do with anything.....im not in the middle of the battle bro...thats not how it works under normal curcumstainces

i thought it was funny that some people are useing sleep aids and i have to fight to get the time to sleep nothing more. i understand that someone might have trouble sleeping for one reason or another i just got a kick out of it........no need to trip bro.

kahbab said:
i thought it was funny that some people are useing sleep aids and i have to fight to get the time to sleep nothing more. i understand that someone might have trouble sleeping for one reason or another i just got a kick out of it........no need to trip bro.

not triping....thing is, are u even in the military?

and second you made my point exactly. i dont get much sleep so when i hit the bed i want to be a sleep FAST.

They reduce cortisol, which is good. They give you faster and better sleep if you have insomnia, which is good. They can be addictive, which is bad, and they alter your time spent in stage 3 and 4 sleep, which is bad. Overall, from personal usage and professional opinions of MD's, they're beneficial, especially ifyou have trouble sleeping. I find klonopin is the best benzo to help me sleep, too bad I don't get a script for it anymore, and sources for sleep-aids aren't as easy to find as gear :(

ruyu_hayabusa said:
hahahaha LOL, know the feeling: 1 milligram xanax before bed-time results in dazed and confused behaviour (till noon)
Rohypnol iss way better: The onset is extremely fast en harsh, but if you have slept a few hours the effects seem completely vannished.(very short halflife, but very potent effect-hey: that' s the way I like ALL my dope) :clock:

FYI: Rohypnol == roofies

Yes, rohypnol is "roofies", however it's just another benzo, flunitrazepam to be exact. No worse than any other benzo, it's just one that's not FDA-approved in the US b/c we already have a benzo for just about every legitimate medical purpose. Xanax is just as good a "date-rape" drug as rohypnol, and something even faster-acting like halcion would be even better.

Goodfellow said:
Let me chime in on this. I have been taking 4-5mg of xanax every night for the past 8 months, along with other sleeping meds. I see no way to benzos could cause you to gain less muscle. I get better sleep with them and can bench well over double my body weight (450lb)

Similar situation here, I take clonazepam...2mg...lights out

Reactions: Tux
detroitbodybuildertigers said:
Similar situation here, I take clonazepam...2mg...lights out

i fuckin hate the way the things make me feel the next day though...i wake up with all this new shit on my comp....im like did i do this?....im going ghb route fuck all this

Top Bottom