Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best compound movement?

pablogun

I'm on creatine ancient strength, whey Isolate, multi v and aminos. I already have a plan for my supps, when and the dosage to take from each one.
I want to bulk up, all i need is a work out plan, I know compound movements are the key. My question is which compound movements are the most effective and the ones that make you get bigger faster, thanks.

You want to base your workout around the big compounds lifts like squats, deadlifts, bent over barbell rows etc. They give you the most bang for your buck because they train multiple muscle groups at once.

For example, the leg extension trains just the quadriceps where as the squat trains quads, glutes, hamstrings and calves.

That being said, you also want to include secondary movements like isolation exercises to fully stimulate each muscle group.

I post all my workouts in this thread here: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/muskate-s-daily-workouts-log-1486295.html
You can use them as a template for developing your own workout program.

You should look into the 5x5 routine. It incorporates compound movements like squats, deadlifts, bench press, overhead press, and barbell rows.

Top Bottom