Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are good supplements to take?

mormonmike

Hi! I am 5'10" weight 250 pounds. Started my quest for a good body a week and a half ago.

The supplements are currently take are

Whey Low Carb Protein- 40 Grams per day

I also take a Dietary Supplement called "Green Supreme"- 4 Pills... Its a Veggie supplement.

Now, what are some other good supplements I can take?

THanks. I just want to lose weight and look better while gaining muscle, thats all.....lol.

thanks

Go with flax, glutimine & multii-vitamin. The rest is clean food, tuna,chicken, low fat red meat. Olive oil works well too.

jabs

Jabs is right, eat good solid good and if you want to gain a little bit of mass(who doesn't) up your calories just remember to eat clean food.

Whey
creatine
glutamine

FatChops said:
Jabs is right, eat good solid good and if you want to gain a little bit of mass(who doesn't) up your calories just remember to eat clean food.

Whey
creatine
glutamine

Ditto........ Stay away from the so called "add lean mass, boost your testosterone by 300%, while burning 3000% more fat" in a special 6 page ad supplements.

i think the best supplement for u is a new attitude.

you dont get lean by taking a pill, you get lean with dedication and a good plan.

and no this is no flame, just my stupid advice

Top Bottom