Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat a wounderful drug gw-501516 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using GW with AICAR,first two weeks just completed, 10mg gw and 25mg aicar each day on my big rat.I know the directions on aicar is every other day but my rat is old so his needs are different.I am also using test cyp.,proviron,anastozole and a little deca for the rats discomfort.Before starting - 6 am fast walk 2 miles, then two hours later 1 hr workout after breakfast in pm cardio 1/2 hr on treadmill. Now,run for two miles and breathing is comfortable.My b.b. workouts are 1 1/2 hrs. 10-12 sets or more for each body part.I am even doing drop sets and feel recuperated 30 seconds after the set.I am doing treadmill for one hour at night and some other cardio for a half hour.Brothers I have lifted weights since I was 14 and am now 63.I had a complete physical with a 7 panel blood testing before starting this.I will have a duplicate test after three months.My rat has lost 6 pounds and that is only because he is eating like a horse.So far I have a lot of energy even if I miss sleep.I do not get a rush of energy,I just keep going.Hope this works for all of you.

Once a month, I run this stuff for a week at 20mg a day. It makes a small difference. I might cut my dose in half and run it twice as long to see what happens.

my rat is dosing 5mg twice a day and seein nada so far to be honest...I was really hoping for more endurance and it isn't happening, nor is anything else
not sure if I want to add aicar or not

I am using GW with AICAR,first two weeks just completed, 10mg gw and 25mg aicar each day on my big rat.I know the directions on aicar is every other day but my rat is old so his needs are different.I am also using test cyp.,proviron,anastozole and a little deca for the rats discomfort.Before starting - 6 am fast walk 2 miles, then two hours later 1 hr workout after breakfast in pm cardio 1/2 hr on treadmill. Now,run for two miles and breathing is comfortable.My b.b. workouts are 1 1/2 hrs. 10-12 sets or more for each body part.I am even doing drop sets and feel recuperated 30 seconds after the set.I am doing treadmill for one hour at night and some other cardio for a half hour.Brothers I have lifted weights since I was 14 and am now 63.I had a complete physical with a 7 panel blood testing before starting this.I will have a duplicate test after three months.My rat has lost 6 pounds and that is only because he is eating like a horse.So far I have a lot of energy even if I miss sleep.I do not get a rush of energy,I just keep going.Hope this works for all of you.

Do you inject the aicar IM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom