Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Went to Raw and Smackdown on Mon. and Fri.!!!

zxe003

Went to Raw and Smackdown on Mon. and Tue.!!!

One of my client's works for WWE as a graphic designer and P.R. manager for various wrestlers....namely, Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero. I've watched wrestling since I was little, but never actually went to a live show before. So my client hooked me up with 2 tickets at the Cow Palace in S.F. and 4 tickets at the Arco Arena in Sacramento this past Mon and Tue. The shows were fuckin awesome! Our seats weren't ringside or anything, but they were pretty cool....we sat right next to the cameras (same view as on T.V.) It was kind of surprising to find that the wrestlers didn't seem as "big" as on T.V. Don't get me wrong, a lot of them are fuckin shredded...like Bautista and Lucas Reign, but for the most part....they didn't seem any crazier than some of the guys I see around my gym.

There was also a backstage entrance right by where we were sitting, and I didn't even realize till towards the end of the show that wrestlers kept coming out to watch. I happened to look over to my left and at first all I saw was some nice ass legs and a beautiful rack, and then when I took a double take, I realized it was Jackie (this is at Smackdown). We took some pictures of her and said what's up. And then later on Devon Dudley came out on his cell phone, with a towel over his head. We hollered at him, but he wasn't trying to talk to anyone around there.

Anyways, had a good time...and now I'm seriously considering packin up the wife and kid and hitting up Wrestlemania since it's gonna be in California this next year!

Last edited:
Top Bottom