Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

well I'm drunk

how big




is your foot?
 
why are you drunk?

and why would you get drunk and come on elite?

when im wrecked im usually doing something alot coolererer.
 
current mods dislike.....the list is long, but dev and perkele mainly, both are fun vampires

fave ef poster....er.........I always read seashell posts

least fave=nutsnack
 
dunk-I was at a meal and everyone else was all like 'time to go home now' I was like 'wtf?' but then thought I may as well go home as I have physio tommorow


ulcaster-dunno, have been close lol
 
needtogetas said:
glad to see were not the only ones to do this.

There is a world of difference between randomly posting a drunk thread and what y'all did the other night. LOL.
 
tuc biscuit said:
dunk-I was at a meal and everyone else was all like 'time to go home now' I was like 'wtf?' but then thought I may as well go home as I have physio tommorowl

what did you eat?

what did you drink?

im all in do you call?
 
ate spanish food or 'tapas' as we say in the trade, was a meal for 35 so was a bit shitty really, set menu so i couldn't order what I wanted


I drank beers from england you have never heard of





I have the dead man's hand
 
tuc biscuit said:
ate spanish food or 'tapas' as we say in the trade, was a meal for 35 so was a bit shitty really, set menu so i couldn't order what I wanted


I drank beers from england you have never heard of





I have the dead man's hand
trips beats that
 
tuc biscuit said:
ate spanish food or 'tapas' as we say in the trade, was a meal for 35 so was a bit shitty really, set menu so i couldn't order what I wanted


I drank beers from england you have never heard of





I have the dead man's hand

You Ace 8 had me beat.

If you had to fly one chick from EF to come spend a month with you in Tea and Crumpetville. Who would it be?

Why is my nose bleeding?
 
I often get wrecked and come home, then on EF to post at like 5 am then go back and see the stupid ass shit I was saying
 
Top Bottom