tuc biscuit
New member
now is the time to ask me anything you always wanted to know or say anything you alays wanted to say 


SoKlueles said:how big
is your foot?
ok which current mods do you dislike?tuc biscuit said:god stop asking that
needtogetas said:glad to see were not the only ones to do this.
tuc biscuit said:dunk-I was at a meal and everyone else was all like 'time to go home now' I was like 'wtf?' but then thought I may as well go home as I have physio tommorowl
hamstershaver said:if you had banning powers which 5 members would you ban?
trips beats thattuc biscuit said:ate spanish food or 'tapas' as we say in the trade, was a meal for 35 so was a bit shitty really, set menu so i couldn't order what I wanted
I drank beers from england you have never heard of
I have the dead man's hand
tuc biscuit said:ate spanish food or 'tapas' as we say in the trade, was a meal for 35 so was a bit shitty really, set menu so i couldn't order what I wanted
I drank beers from england you have never heard of
I have the dead man's hand
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














